We are pleased to bring you Research Support Community Day 2021, which will be held online from Tuesday 2 February to Thursday 4 February 2021. The day is aimed at anyone involved in research support and services in universities. You don’t have to be working in the area or have experience in delivering services to researchers; we encourage a wide range of perspectives and welcome all, including those new to academic libraries. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to):
- Open access
- Metrics and impact
- Changing times
- Social justice
The RSC Day Organising Committee is now inviting submissions for the following types of sessions:
- Lightning Talk (5 mins, live or pre-recorded)
- Short Talk (10 mins, live or pre-recorded)
- Presentation (20 mins, live or pre-recorded)
- Special Interest Group (30 mins, live)
- Workshop/Interactive Session (30 mins, live)
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour (10 mins, pre-recorded)
- Other (pitch us your session idea!)
To express your interest in presenting a session, please complete the online form by Thursday 12 November. The committee will strive to accommodate as many submissions as possible, with a balance of different topics. However, as time is limited on the days, we may not be able to accept every proposed session for the 2021 program. We will contact you about your submission by Monday 30 November.
Free registration for the event will open later this year.
If you have any questions about the EOI, please contact Helen Chan.
We look forward to hearing from you!